Correct rear camber change caused by lower ride height, improve steering response and stability.
When you lower your Model 3 or Model Y, the rear suspension will gain negative camber which must be corrected to retain tire life, range and traction. The Model 3’s OEM suspension does not allow adjustment of rear camber. Our Rear Upper Control arms are designed relying on years of professional motorsport experience.
- CNC’d from billet 6061-T6 aluminum rather than using steel tube, they look almost as good as they function.
- Stainless Steel Hardware for corrosion and rust protection
- Anodized for durability and aesthetics
- Sealed spherical bearings deliver a more responsive steering feel, increased stability and enhanced overall connection to the road. Since the bearings are sealed, these arms will last the life of the car.
- No noise or wear unlike other brands using spherical rod ends
- Clamps on the threads and an easy to access adjuster mean quick and precise alignments.
- Preset to the OEM length for a quick bolt-in installation. You can install these and drive to your alignment shop without worry.
Fits these vehicles: Model 3 RWD, Dual Motor, Performance, Performance w/ PUP, Model Y AWD, Performance, Performance w/ PUP