We chose to start with the limited edition 2001 Mazda RX7 RZ wheel as a basis for the our race-focused track wheel due to the inherent strength characteristics of the design, as well period correct aesthetics. Being one of our favorite wheel designs here at the shop, we started with an original RZ BBS wheel from Japan to 3D scan, then optimize in CAD for increased strength and reduced weight due to the inherent strength benefits of a forged wheel (Stronger and Lighter!). We designed the spoke architecture from the ground up to be compatible with both all of our track-ready brake kits (AP Competition kit and Wilwood Track Day kit), with a wheel that is durable enough for harshest track use. We then increased width to 9.5 inches (+45) for a 255 square tire setup, and added knurled bead seats for track use! The end result we named the RZ+ !
Price is for a set of 4 wheels
- 17x9.5 +45 5x114.3
- Estimated weight: 17.86 lbs, 8.1kg
- Hubcentric @ 67.1mm for a direct fit on the FD (no hubcentric rings required)
- Load Rated and strength optimized specifically for the FD
- Knurled Bead Seat to prevent tire slippage under hard braking and acceleration
- Optional Forged RZ+ Centercap
- Designed to seamlessly fit all 17" compatible SBG BBK's! (Wilwood and AP) - no guesswork or fitment templates required!
- Gunmetal or Bronze Color - centercaps paint matched
- Exclusively Manufactured for SakeBomb Garage by Titan7